Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Where I am, now...

Probably one if the biggest things that holds me back is thinking I should be in a different spot than I am
In. When you see these freaks YouTube doing crazy sets with serious bells, it makes me think 2 things. Either I want to be able to do what I see, or I realize how far from it I actually am. Comparing myself to some beast in YouTube is the quickest way to either depression, or injury.
What I find works better than beating the crap out of myself trying to do things I have no business doing. I need to keep my head on my own progress. My own technique, my own little victories. This works much better than wishing to be better... Steady work and diligence is the things you do not see on you tube... I am not saying this for your benefit... I need to hear this more than you!!

3 comments:

  1. Good post Chris.
    I've came to a similar realization a while back.
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post Chris!
    Check out my blog for a similar journey to yours.
    www.primalstrength.co.za

    Regards
    Chris van Jaarsveld

    ReplyDelete