Total Pageviews

Friday, March 11, 2011

WGB... Workout gone bad

Am I the only one that has bad training sessions... You know the ones where everything is hard, you cannot breathe....you feel slow, weak, stiff, sore or just plain OLD! Apparently it is just me. I read quite a few training logs and status updates from people on facebook, and other places... It seems like alot of people are "killing it" all the time.. Is this really true?
I remember reading one guys log and he posted sporadically... That probably means he was too busy training to post about it... So he would put up crazy numbers that absolutely stupefied me... I feared that he would destroy me
In competition... In fact I was certain of this... Based on his regular training an my best effort... The math was not in my favor... The funny thing is... He never showed up on a platform... Never posted a video... And then he fell off the internet...
My point is dont get freaked out about having a bad session.. It happens to the best athletes... Put it behind you ASAP... Refocus and get ready for the next session... People posting numbers on the Internet and lifters delivering the goods on the platform are 2 very very different things... So watch out if you are always hearing about the Weddings and never any funerals....

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it for sure. I'll go further to say "get your ass kicked" gone bad. You are gonna get your ass kicked no matter what. Might as well just make it physical:D and last your time.

    ReplyDelete