Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Re Evaluate

Competing is really the only true way to see if you are progressing. You see and hear all sort of projections and numbers beforehand, But, I can assure you it is all different once you step up for real. Every fighter has a plan in his head when he steps into the right, then he gets hit..... and things change... Nobody has punched me in the face at a Kettlebell meet, but I have had more than a few problems happen that I never saw coming... things that never happened to me in training... In my house I am undefeated... Not the same record on the platform..
I like to use Competitions as a measuring stick for my progress, It is the purest and simplest form of real feedback available. Now it is time to get back to training and make the weak links the top priority....

No comments:

Post a Comment