Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 2, 2011

We are pretty lucky...

I am sure that without the internet, there would be no Kettlebells in the US.. Think about it, no Youtube, no Google, no Yahoo, No Facebook? Seriously we see fresh training and competition footage in hours of it taking place all the way on the other side of the planet? That was totally unbelievable not that long ago...
I remember seeing the first competition videos of Valery Fedorenko posted on youtube... MInd Boggling.. He jerked 2x32kg bells 130 reps... I tried to clean 2x32kg bells in my living room and almost face planted into the sheetrock... Previously the closest I got to that World was in a 38 dollar book about pickles juice, vodka and hard living comrades... Seems comical now..

Well, as it goes in Life, you solve one problem, you discover another one. The first problem was lack of information, now we are over run with it. I'm sure you know... it is not all equal..

I encourage you to investigate and try new methods, this is the way to find your Path... Do not allow others to dictate what is best or not best... Time and results will be the final convincer....

No comments:

Post a Comment