Total Pageviews

Friday, April 8, 2011

Breathe at the top..

When you have a kettlebell or Kettlebells overhead, train yourself to relax and breathe. I see way to many people hold there breath and rush the fixation Processs to drop the bells back into the rack position. This is a huge mistake. It is counter intuitive to relax when you have a hunk o metal over you most prized possession...(your head) but, this is the perfect place to take a couple of nice big unrestricted breathes. Learn to shift the load from your muscles to skeletal system. This will help to extend your time under the bells...

4 comments:

  1. Good advice, Chris. There's a lot of good info in just a few sentences. Hope you are well.
    -D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You David. I am doing Pretty Good...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried this advice last night and it really helped me a lot. Thanks Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool!!
    Im Glad I'm not talking to myself...

    ReplyDelete