Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Power- _______ ?

I don't know about you, but nothing sets off my Bullshit  alarm like the word Power in front of stuff... Like power-shake, power-walk, power-nap, power-yoga, power- lunch, power- meeting.. You get me??  This term is used to punctuate the fact that it was NOT the regular stuff, it definitely was not the average shit that you would do.. it was high level, no nonsense, intense activity that the general public is just not capable of...

I wonder why we cannot start some new applications for the power prefix? Like Power-talker, Power-Poser, power- excuse maker, power-bullshitter, power-self congratulator?

2 comments:

  1. Funny thing Duff, I was just saying to someone the other day back in the 80's everything was "turbo". LOL

    ReplyDelete