Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Moving forward

Today is day 26 of the 30 day challenge. I am looking forward to a day off soon! When I started this I just wanted to commit to a doable thing for 30 days and just see what happens... A few different things have happened. First of all, I feel healthier and fitter. My cardiovascular levels have improved and my kettlebell lifting has also improved. I really haven't lost much weight.. like about 5 pounds, but I feel like my body is changing. The thing about improving your fitness levels is that it is addictive, I mean when I go around the loop, Im thinking of other stuff I want to do as a result of being fitter... Anyway, I am going to come up with a new 30 day challenge after this one.
One other big benefit of this was that my Girlfriend did 90% of the loops with me. She plays basketball and has no interest in lifting Kettlebells, so this was our first time doing some training together. It is something we both look forward to... Nice way to wrap up the workday...

No comments:

Post a Comment