Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

Have you ever met yourself?

Have you ever been all fired up about some new method or scheme to get into Maximum Physical Condition? MPC... (Patent pending)  If you are anything like me, I know that you have... That means you have watched the clips, researched the history, maybe even done some testing on small animals. In the middle of one of these manic rants I was having... I started to explain to my Special Ladyfriend the new program and all that it would entail... the hours, the diet, the special supplements, the roadwork, the stretching, the herbal teas, the liver packs, the raw drinks, the 600 dollar blender, the life coach, the  breathing, the intervals, the chalk, the special certifications, my trip overseas to see the guru, the new shoes, the magnets, the videos, the raw cheeses, the Farmers market... You getting me?
Anyway, during  this one particular rant I was hit with one of the most sobering comments I have ever been hit with... She goes." Have you ever met yourself"? In other words... WHo are you shitting?

No comments:

Post a Comment