Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Looking forward to this week

Last week started out great and then things happened that threw me off track. I was busy at work and then my Truck broke down 2 days in a row... Bottom-line, I missed some training sessions. The first day my truck broke, I started to train and I just couldn't get it going... I was all over the place mentally and my body was really beat up. I think that doing the 30 day challenge plus some pretty heavy kettlebell sessions caused some real deep fatigue... I was constantly stiff and moving slow. Well, I took the end of the week off and now I feel great! My body feels rested and my mind is ready to get back down to business!
I am very sure that I was walking on the edge of trouble... I am so glad that I listened to my body's signals...

Have a great training week!

No comments:

Post a Comment