Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Back to training...

5/17 tues..

fitness protocol today...

16kg Pushpress 6 min 16 rpms
1 min rest
24kg OALC 6 min 12 rpms
1 min rest
24kg cleans 6 minutes 16 rpms

I had big plans on hitting the bells hard tonight... BUT, Once I got home from work I really felt flat...
I headed into my training room, put on my shoes... picked up the 16kg to do a little warm up... ended up doing push presses and this session took it own course really...  I am doing a fitness certification this weekend, so brushing on these lifts was timely!!   This turned out to be a nice, nice session...

2 comments:

  1. Ya know one day CDuff, I just didn't feel like fighting with the 28s so I grabbed a couple of 12s and did a 10 min set of jerks little rest 10 min set of snatch rested and did a 10 min set of longcycle. Ya know what? It was a hellva workout. Even with the 12 Kgs by the end I was really sweating, and breathing hard. I did go at a faster pace than usual but then again it was the 12 kgs. Was a nice workout !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Mike... The most important thing is to keep moving.. It is a nice change up to go light and longer... reps heal...

    ReplyDelete