Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wens 6/1/11

Snatches today... I was feeling very tight from last night's jog... Did some foam rolling and mobility stuff to loosen up my hip... Worked pretty good, I need to take stretching much more serious... Anyway I wanted to snatch the 28kg today... I warmed up with the 12,16,20,24 bells... picked up the 28kg and knew right away that it wasn't happening today... I dropped down to the 24kg i did 2 minutes on my left and things got ugly...
So, I chalked up my third and final bell... the 20kg and did a nice relaxed 10 minute set for 80/80... I feel good about this because sometimes I get an Idea in my head and if it doesn't happen, I scrap the whole session... It wasn't what I wanted to do but still a good session...

2 comments:

  1. C-Duff,
    Check out this site: www.mobilitywod.com. I have found this stuff very helpful working through issues with my shoulder and have also found that his approach to tight hips has been quite helpful. I think increasing mobility becomes even more important as we age. Of course, I am referring to myself with the aging stuf........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hey Thanks Matt... I already shoplifted that stuff from you already... I love that guy.. I just need to be more consistent...

    ReplyDelete