Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

IKFF/IKSFA Meet 6/25

I went to this meet with 2 of my guys. Scott Tighe, an Jason Sanchez. I lifted the 24kg, my goals were to do 10 Rpm minute on jerk and 15 Rpms on snatch with 24kg. I did the jerks and came up short on snatch by 10 reps per side, I did 65/65. This is not anything great for me. But mediocre numbers that show up will always beat great numbers that never show up anywhere!
Scott Tighe lifted the 32kg, he hit a PR on jerks going 10 minutes and doing 53 reps! On snatches he did 45/50! He took second to Marty! Scott was very impressive and is only going to continue to improve! Great Work! Jason Sanchez is making a comeback after a little lay off, he hit a PR with the 24kg in Long Cycle with 42 reps! His form looks great, now we are going to review our goals and start preparing for WKC Worlds in Chicago...

No comments:

Post a Comment