Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

1,000. dollar Shit talker challenge goes out to mcanus aka Mr. Ryan Wallace!

It has come to my attention that a Ryan Wallace likes to take cheap shots at me online behind his fake persona mcanus, on IGX.(Irongarmx.net) I would like to allow Mr mcanus the opportunity to prove that he is a superior athlete and should be considered a serious person by issuing him a cash (1000. dollars) incentive to defeat me in the sport he knows so much about and loves to talk about online.

 I am giving you a great opportunity here Mr Wallace! This is your big chance!! I will bet you 1,000 dollars in cash that you cannot defeat me in a public kettlebell competition (biathalon-24kg) The highest score wins...I will pay you on the spot when you defeat me and put me in my place. We will film the sets so the whole world can see what a superior Lifter you are. This offer is good for 30 days... after that, I will assume you are doing what you always do... ZERO!

I did see Mr mcanus slink into a local competition  a few uears ago and attempt to do a 20 minute one arm long cycle set with a 24kg kettlebell only to retire at around the 6 minutes mark... Imagine that? I was embarrassed for him!  

The sad truth is that Mr mcanus will not step up to this challenge because he is what is known as a online kettlebell critic... he likes to cynically dissect the results of people that actually go to and compete in a very difficult sport, while he sits at home wishing he had a set of functional testicles. 

What is it going to be Mr Wallace? How hard can it be to beat a fat guy like me anyways?

2 comments:

  1. haha nice one CDuff! There are too many arseholes out there who sit around bitching and acting like experts when they don't have the balls to actually do the training or compete. Like Fed says: "What are his numbers?". If you haven't earnt decent numbers then you haven't earnt the right to open your fucking mouth (or talk shit of masturbatory forums like IGx). And numbers means numbers with good technique, slopcycle doesn't count.

    I'm getting to the end of my tether with the bullshit in this sport. Outside of Eastern Europe it's a small, obscure sport and there's certainly no money in it (actually for many of us it costs us money to be involved), so it's ridiculous that people waste so much energy on bringing other people down just to try to pump up their own sad little egos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily..
    This guy has no numbers because he doesn't compete. He did however do some sort of virtual competition back in the day.. So he is the first GS champion in the Boston area... Have not seen him since he posted an ad trying to sell all four of his kettlebells on the akc forum... apparently his life had become so confusing financially that he had to liquidate his holdings!! Haha.. so now he is probably renting some... maybe leasing with an option to buy!!

    ReplyDelete