Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ya know who I really like?

Once in while I train at my friend gym in my old hometown. Usually, I can only get there on a saturday. There is a core group of lifters that has been training together for at least 25 years! These guys squat every saturday! They have been doing this for a very long time... I was there a couple of weeks ago and it made me think.
I love people that stick to stuff! I do not care what it is either... Some people play tennis, some people go fly fishing, some people do crosswords, it does not matter what the "thing" is. For whatever reason, I find myself really liking the fact that not everyone is out looking for the next cool thing... Some people actually stick to things... These are my people!

No comments:

Post a Comment