Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I think Im coming out of it now...

Well, I finally put a few days of training in a row.... Nothing big but, I am happy to have some consistency
going... 
I did train one day last week a little bit of one arm stuff, but when I droppe the KB to my chest on the right side... I could feel how congested I am... it triggered coughing fits... So I packed it in...
This thing kicked the crap out of me... I started sleeping all through the night about last thursday... Friday night I slept 8 solid hours... I woke on saturday aroudn 8 am.. I ate and hung around the house... about 1130 I decided to take a nap... I woke up 5 hours later!! That was what really indicated to me how deep of hole I had landed in.... anyway, here is my what I got done this week so far...
Tues... 
I tried some 2x26 jerks... only lasted 1 and half minutes... I only had 2x26kg at me house that day, SO i tried and got stuffed... 
something more realistic... 16kg snatch set 10 minutes 20 rpms... good sweat, not too tough... glad I did it... 
Wens..
went to the gym... feeling good but flat...
I did 16,20,24,28 OAJ 1 min per hand, no rest pretty fast.. like 20, 18,16,14 rpms respectively... immediately repeating on the second hand... this was a good session.. my feet actually hurt afterward...
then 24kg OALC press 10 rpms 6 minutes...
thursday 
2x20 jerks 5 minutes 10 rpms.. felt good shoulders tired from yesterday...
20kg snatch 6 minutes 16-18 rpms..
2000meter row... thats it! 
I have learned that starting light and focussing on technique leads to good things... Goota get back in the rhythm of training!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment