Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Last Friday and Monday and today 8/30 trainbg

So I was out in California to
Visit my daughter. That means training at the Ice Chamber! Friday 24kg snatch set, 8 minutes 64/57... Kinda beat from the flight and very stiff... Worked on technique for a
While.
Monday
2x24 jerks 5 minutes 12 Rpms
2x24 jerks 3 minutes 12,12,16
Worked on snatch technique with light bells...
Tuesday
16kg snatch 8 minutes 20 Rpms
Feeling better about my form.
18kg snatch 6 minutes 18/20 Rpms
Cool using the 18kg... I am definitely going to get sone of this middle sizes!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that you get to train at IC (and that you got to visit the bay area).
    Hope you are well, Chris. Are you still running?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved working together on technique Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. David, you should definitely go there! You go in one way and leave another way! Denisov is coming back in February! I have not been running at all lately! I am doing some mtn biking though and that is no joke!!

    MG, Right back at you! You guys are the real deal! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete