Total Pageviews

Friday, September 14, 2012

The daily deposit!

 
I have learned a few things about myself with this kind of training.. I am either moving forward or I am sliding backwards... It really is that simple. Things do not stay the same! So steady, consistent work is the best way to insure that you are on the right side of this equation.

Everyone wants to be the best, I am no different! But the reality is that I may never be the best on the planet, but vast improvements are totally possible. For me, thinking about breaking World Records and winning the big meet is great, but I need to reel in my mind and focus on lifting well every time I touch a kettlebell. I can get lost in big dreams and foolish reps...

Basically, I look at  training like this, every day I can move myself in the right direction a little bit... No big jumps, just a small positive action!  I think about good reps as money, my job is to do good reps and deposit these into my account.... Some days I put a lot of good reps in the bank... on other days my goal is simply stay out of the red, small positive transactions are my goal...

Investing in your improvement is a daily practice. Everybody loves to see big numbers on the platform, but what you do not see is the many small deposits it took to bankroll that big set!


No comments:

Post a Comment